Benton Track Shorts

$47.00

SKU N/A Category

The Benton Track Shorts from Gorilla Wear Canada are perfect for both workouts and days off, so you’ll look good in the gym and out of it. From going hard to reclining on the couch, these shorts are good for it all. The Benton Track Shorts are made of stretchy fabrics and have a regular fit. Also available as the Benton Track Shorts.

Clear

Benton Track Shorts

gym shorts grey

Revolutionary Technology

Made from 85% polyester, you will get all the qualities polyester is known for. These include durability, breathability, and lightweight materials. The other 15% is made from spandex. From the spandex you will get that little extra bit of stretchiness you need from a good pair of track shorts. The Benton Track Shorts also feature zipped front pockets, giving you somewhere to safely store your stuff without worry of it falling out. The shorts also have a back pocket so you have somewhere to store your wallet.

Bold and Strong Style

Available in a variety of sizes and two colour options. You can choose from either a classic black or an amazing gray. Both look remarkable and are easy to pair with other Gorilla Wear gear thanks to their neutral tones. The Benton Track Shorts are finished with white stripes on the sides. You will also fine our recognizable screen printed Gorilla Wear logo on the front hip region. Shorts are not quite what you are looking for? Try the Benton in Track Pants as well! Also pairs really easily with our Gorilla Wear shoes, check them out!

tank tops men
gym shorts balck-white

Ease of Care

Please be sure to consult the tag on each item for confirmation about cleaning procedures. All of us here at the Gorilla Wear Canada Headquarters know how little time the modern person has. There never seems to be enough time in a day to get everything done. So, when we design our athletic wear, we design it with you in mind. Our products are easy to care for and easy to maintain. That way you can get back to doing the things you and your friends love a lot sooner.

Share your thoughts!

Let us know what you think...

What others are saying

There are no contributions yet.

×

LOGIN

Continue as a Guest